I will add and customize a powerful revolution slider

About This Gig

Add and customize a powerful revolution slider


ORDER NOW


I will add Revolution Slider to your website and design any kind of slider you need. you will get following services through this gig

  1. Revolution slider(Full-screen slider, Animation, Transition, Kens burn, Zooming effect, Text and Button Effect etc...)
  2. Business slider.
  3. Product Slider.
  4. Banner design.
  5. Gallery (Video, image) Slider with Slider Revolution and other.
  6. Make Revolution slider Responsive. 
  7. Responsive Website Slider.
  8. slider with Parallax effect.


ORDER NOW


Why Choose me?
  • Honest, reliable and trustworthy.
  • Good Listener and Great Communication throughout project process and after project completion.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • I will reply within 5 minutes.
  • 24 hours customer support with 100% satisfaction.
I don't take multiple orders at a time because I believe in quality, not quantity.


ORDER NOW



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will teach you advance adobe illustrator design HD tutorial